Topic: Another way for you Phoenix guys to get a Get Out Of Jail Free card

We will need a couple of bicycles, or a golf cart, or motorized barstools, or some other means of getting around without resorting to the Shoe Leather Express.

Re: Another way for you Phoenix guys to get a Get Out Of Jail Free card

You want my god daughters tricycle? It has a pink pony on it and streamers.

Deathmobile

It must be functional pit transportation, which I'm pretty sure that tricycle isn't. However, a pink Schwinn with streamers would be fine.

Doesn't everyone in Arizona have a golf cart? We want golf carts!

We have a electric scooter we will bring along. We made a few mods to the motor and batteries. Stupid thing is fast but has duel disc brakes and racing tires..

Pen

This is mostly for Judge Martin, as he likes to wander around and talk to people.

I'd prefer a leather leather boy type of thing.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

I'd prefer a leather leather boy type of thing.

Paging Dr. Freud, paging Dr. Freud...

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

I'll offer up the big, bad HOG Honda 50 for a get out of jail free....

Whoever brings us the best, most judgelike pit transportation gets the GOOJF card.

Also, just to keep you on your toes, anyone who mistakes me for Jonny and wants to talk football is going to be in trouble, because I (like all gay communist V1@gr@ spammers)  hate football.

I don't like football or baseball. Both games would be way better if they played on ice and got to beat the crap out of each other with sticks.  GO KINGS!!!

It looks like only one of the games will be hard to see cause it will be on at 1PM Sunday in AZ. The 2nd game isnt on till 5:40 in AZ so we'll be done by then and at the bar celebrating.