Topic: Jan 19, 2010: For Immediate Release

Pierre Levegh, Jr., in affiliation with AMG, is proud to announce the formation of a new racing team: Abbigisch Messen Gemaken, gmbh.  Pierre is fattening up die Rot Sau version 280 SOL for the May race at Thunderhill.

Build photos to follow.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

Re: Jan 19, 2010: For Immediate Release

Build photos are here:

http://amgracing.blogspot.com/

Does this mean we have two teams building Rot Saus? Hooray!

My street cars are Benz and i raced a Benz so life is good. FYI we found a place in Stockton named Stockton Wheels (there is a surprise) that builds custom steel wheels with almost any lug pattern. They are building wheels for the XJS right now and the pricing is not bad so put some meat on that benz.

pendejo benzo

5 (edited by squidbreath 2010-01-19 09:13 PM)

Is there another one?  Seriously?  Is the other team in the west?  Do I need another theme?  It would be dim-witted to cut our chances of getting in to only 50%.  I actually have another theme for the second race but it requires more elaborate...err...engineering of the car.  I wanted to focus on basic reliability in the first race before I try to implement more radical measures.

Remember you can't have too many scheinwerfers!

Sticking with the m110?

squidbreath wrote:

Is there another one?  Seriously?  Is the other team in the west?  Do I need another theme?  It would be dim-witted to cut our chances of getting in to only 50%.  I actually have another theme for the second race but it requires more elaborate...err...engineering of the car.  I wanted to focus on basic reliability in the first race before I try to implement more radical measures.

There's this 280SE 4.5, but it's in the Midwest. Anyway, the Rote Sau AMG is an excellent theme, and we'd be OK with an entire race of nothing but Rote Saus (provided they were all genuine W108s, of course).