Topic: We'd like to thank the weenie-waggin' Brit on the B-Team

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2010/01/weeniewaggerbteam-800px.jpg

After the PillarCam spent a few hours on the trunk of the B-Team E30 in Arizona, I got a bunch of cool track photos... and this image (which I've censored, to spare you the unpleasant sight we at Lemons HQ experienced while going through the photos). God save the Queen!

Re: We'd like to thank the weenie-waggin' Brit on the B-Team

haha.  I'm surprised this hasn't happened before.

3 (edited by pixlpush 2010-01-25 12:06 PM)

That's our boy Steve, well done.  I had to work and was unable to join my team in Phoenix but I'm glad to see they really let it all hang out!

The Pussy Wagën rides again,
one of Kill Phils crazy 88's
The B-Team

I'm surprised his junk hasn't shown up on still or video photography at a Lemons event before - he can't keep that thing contained.

We were going to do a threesome sword fighting pic - but at least one of our teammates is bashful, and what with the cold weather in the morning and all, I'm not sure MY teammate wouldn't be bashful...

No really, I am.

#72 - PussyWagën E30
#74 - Just Plain Stupid Chotus

5 (edited by MurileeMartin 2010-01-25 12:17 PM)

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2010/01/conesoshame-800px.jpg

The SchvantzCam™ also got this nice shot of two Cone Of Shame cars on the track. The B-Team didn't quite earn a CoS, but they were definitely working on it.

^^ That photo is gonna give me nightmares

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2010/01/teasetcam-800px.jpg

On Saturday, the BumperCam™ was the TeaSetCam™, bolted to the trunk lid of the Eyesore Miata. Unfortunately, the tablecloth flapped around too much to get many good shots of the other cars, but it did get some arty photographs like the one above.

MurileeMartin wrote:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/j … -800px.jpg

After the PillarCam spent a few hours on the trunk of the B-Team E30 in Arizona, I got a bunch of cool track photos... and this image (which I've censored, to spare you the unpleasant sight we at Lemons HQ experienced while going through the photos). God save the Queen!

This is a common sight from the LBC's perspective....many's the time I've given up trying to get Lucas to cooperate and said "piss on it"...

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the blue mustang team to a sander to the car to try to make it look crappier than it really was? I have never seen a car that looked like that without being sanded plus the front bumper is not missing flakes of paint, it has just been sanded down to the plastic. I hope the judges saw right through that.

E=MC Hammered
E30, 302I (ME car)
Pintoghini with turbo 2.3L
Old Spice Crown Victoria

Let's not let this thread get off topic... i.e. my junk.

Chotus! Chotus! Chotus! Chotus!

Winging it wrote:

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the blue mustang team to a sander to the car to try to make it look crappier than it really was? I have never seen a car that looked like that without being sanded plus the front bumper is not missing flakes of paint, it has just been sanded down to the plastic. I hope the judges saw right through that.

That car was every bit as crappy as it looked. It's possible that the team did sand the bumper to make it look bad, but there was no need to crapify one of the worst-handling cars in Lemons history.

MurileeMartin wrote:
Winging it wrote:

That car was every bit as crappy as it looked. It's possible that the team did sand the bumper to make it look bad, but there was no need to crapify one of the worst-handling cars in Lemons history.

Man there were so many more cars to bitch about.  Those guys put it into the tires in the weirdest place ever...on friday.  There was a reason for the handicap sticker.

Winging it wrote:

It's just you. That car was a pig

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Winging it wrote:

Actually, there was a spectator with an orange Miata that had mismatched bumpers with just the same sanding, so it looks pretty believable to me.

Plus, that thing was a steaming pile.

As Jay said, "You can tell it's British foreskin because it needs braces."

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"