Topic: Gingerman Fall 2017 Potluck

Since the Potluck went so well at the 10th anniversary and even better at NCM race I have volunteered to facilitate one for the Gingerman Fall race.  The plan is simple, about an hour after the track goes cold after Test and Tune Friday, everyone sets up a table Along the track side road from the timing tower to the gate.  The teams in the electrified spots there should be prepared to host other teams in need of an extension cord.   

Set up your food and start serving it.
The activity of being a part is simple:

Plan a dish (hint, tubs of cole slaw, potato salad, etc from the local super store are a big hit) that you can prepare for 14-20 or more people

Have it ready at the 1-1.5 hours after track goes cold and get it to table or cook it on site

Sign up what you are bringing, how I can contact you and how I can find you when you do not answer your phone...here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

Some mobile devices and lifestyle appliances may have problem with the link...PM me if you need me to add your stuff.
Seriously, it was a lot of fun last two times.  I did a flier given out at tech by the Bacon Fairy himself.  there was probably about 900 people at the track and I think 30 teams fed over 600 at Gingerman and about 400 at NCM with a wide variety of food.

Re: Gingerman Fall 2017 Potluck

Thanks for organizing!

Electric Mayhem Racing

Time for the obligatory bump as we start to approach race day(s).  T-shit, I don;t know, three weeks'ish.  Sign up or at least just show up 'cause I made 78 portions of my side dish last Saturday.

I think this needs another bump up the list. We need to get more people involved.

Doin' It since 2010

We tend to poor long term planners as whole...half the sign-ups will come in the last week.  Half the food will come from folks that never signed up.

We are planning on bringing something. Just not sure what that something is yet.

Team BAD Company Endurance
Acura RSX #0
4 times losers, and counting...
"I got screwed" winners? 2018 Cure for Gingervitis, 5th on laps overall 2018 Elite meet to Cheat

Last bump folks.  After this, I am giving up on your sorry butts.  Sign up...don't sign up but bring food...at least come eat.

Sorry for the late reply. Team Orca will bring hot dogs