1 (edited by dan200 2010-01-25 01:50 AM)

Topic: I GOT SCREWED IN ARIZONA!!!

I wanted to thank the Lemons crew for my "I GOT SCREWED" trophy this weekend and let the rest of the racers see the video of how I "earned it".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qwJNudVXxk

Ever since I found out about this race series I have dreamed of getting a Lemons trophy but I never thought this is how I would get one.  Surgery aside, I had a great time this weekend and am very proud of my kick ass trophy!

Thanks Guys.

Dan 200

PS I spoke with Bill from team "Gimp Pimps" today and I  have met the requirement to race their caddy now.  wink

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr130/SKADERDIE/wheelchairtrophy.jpg

When i get the titainium removed from leg in a couple months, maybe we can have that made into a future Lemons Trophy,,,

Captain of The UNDERGROUND and Lemons SPAMBASSADOR

Re: I GOT SCREWED IN ARIZONA!!!

It's a proud day for Nissan Z racers!

So how did you break the leg?  In your WWE Smackdown?

BushWacker wrote:

So how did you break the leg?  In your WWE Smackdown?

Yes listen right before we goto the ground and you can hear a very loud SNAP....that is the leg lol

I didn't see or hear any signs of pain.  How drunk were you guys?

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

Lets just say Team Underground knows how to party lol

Heres a video after we realized what happened. You can see the bone in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS-uHWAMf24

Rockford Brodie wrote:

I didn't see or hear any signs of pain.  How drunk were you guys?

When it happened, i didn't even feel it.  we wrestled for like another minute and then I tried to get up.  I immediately knew something was wrong.  Ive broken bones before but not al the way thru...this felt like my ankle was dislocated but when I rolled up my jeans and saw the huge bulge in my shin it was obvious it was broken.  Within 2 hours my leg was all discolored/bruised and hurt like hell.  I spent the weekend heavily medicated but I made it to the track...

Now i have a 13 inch rod in my leg as thisck as a sharpie marker held in place with some screws...I still really can't put much weight on it and will be out for 5 or 6 more weeks...

The pain pills work and have the bonus of giving me some really messed up dreams...

Epic video...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Wow.  I work in a pediatric ER and, um, I know that noise.  It's the noise ortho docs create when they're putting something back into place in my EC.  It ain't nice and it's pretty distinctive.

You dudes must have been seriously messed up to miss that.  I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just sayin'.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

11 (edited by dan200 2010-02-13 10:29 AM)

doctawife wrote:

Wow.  I work in a pediatric ER and, um, I know that noise.  It's the noise ortho docs create when they're putting something back into place in my EC.  It ain't nice and it's pretty distinctive.

You dudes must have been seriously messed up to miss that.  I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just sayin'.

Im just a badass is all.  It felt like i just popped my ankle outa wack but when I went to stand up I noticed that i had an extra knee a few inches above my ankle.  Within an hour I was really in some pain.

Since that weekend I have basically been racing on my couch, leg elevated.  I have also acquired and advanced law degree from watching "Law and Order" re runs.  I finally graduated to crutches and my walker from the wheelchair.  I wont be walking till late March though.

Fortunately, the immediate aftermath was captured on video also..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS-uHWAMf24

and so was my admission to the hospital...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-wEk_4c3sw

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary but Lemons GLORY... That shit lasts forever!!!!

Pain is temporary? Just wait 'till you hit 40! You'll have a little reminder of your adventure every time it rains...

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

jimeditorial wrote:

Pain is temporary? Just wait 'till you hit 40! You'll have a little reminder of your adventure every time it rains...

How true, how true

and i won't scare you with tales of the 50+.............

forddragracer wrote:

HA......  I wont live that long anyway.  I end up in the emergency room about every 16-18 months.  Some people say i should wear a helmet all the time.

dan200 wrote:
forddragracer wrote:

HA......  I wont live that long anyway.  I end up in the emergency room about every 16-18 months.  Some people say i should wear a helmet all the time.

You definately won't live that long if you continue fighting....like THAT! smile

dan200 wrote:
forddragracer wrote:

You say that... I should have been dead at 16 but I am now ten years past that point. With you're luck you'll be 96 years old, locked into a wheelchair and trying to figure out how much speed it would take to just the 4 step in front of the retirement home.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"