Topic: Props To The Top Gear Team

We got into a little on-track mix up with the Top Gear Team and it cost us our left wing mirror. When we arrived at the track Sunday morning, the Top Gear guys had installed a new mirror on our door.

Class act!

Thanks,
UPOS Delivery Team
84 Rabbit GTI

Re: Props To The Top Gear Team

WhatsThatSmell? wrote:

We got into a little on-track mix up with the Top Gear Team and it cost us our left wing mirror. When we arrived at the track Sunday morning, the Top Gear guys had installed a new mirror on our door.

Class act!

Thanks,
UPOS Delivery Team
84 Rabbit GTI

+ 1

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

WhatsThatSmell? wrote:

Class act!

Thanks,
UPOS Delivery Team
84 Rabbit GTI

Awesome!

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

4 (edited by KREaton 2010-02-08 07:06 AM)

Thanks guy's. We had a great time out there, even if we did only have third gear for the last day and a half.  I hated seeing you have to pack up because of a wheel bearing though. I am sure we will see you guys out there again.

It was great pitting next to you guys. Maybe Hawk pads next time? smile  We had ALOT of problems with our POS but sure had fun when it was running!

The pads we had for the first half of day one were Hawk HPS pads. We need blues.

KREaton wrote:

Thanks guy's. We had a great time out there, even if we did only have third gear for the last day and a half.  I hated seeing you have to pack up because of a wheel bearing though. I am sure we will see you guys out there again.

Perfect example of how a $5 part can ruin a day. Sucks that it happened to you guys.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Yeah, sorry again guys.  I'm pretty sure the replacement was better than stock though.  Make sure you claim it at the next BS inspection.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/baub-e/IMG_7654-19.jpg

9 (edited by Disney 2010-02-09 07:46 AM)

The poor car really needed some chrome. Glad we could help!

10 (edited by MurileeMartin 2010-02-09 11:10 AM)

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/12/2010/02/500x_lss10-topgearlameness-500px.jpg

We like these guys and applaud their willingness to help out their fellow teams, but we must never forget that they put together The Lamest Top Gear Costumes In History for their team's theme. Left to right, that's May, Hammond, The Stig, and Clarkson. We almost handed out some penalty laps as a result.

MurileeMartin wrote:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/1 … -500px.jpg

We like these guys and applaud their willingness to help out their fellow teams, but we must never forget that they put together The Lamest Top Gear Costumes In History for their team's theme. Left to right, that's May, Hammond, The Stig, and Clarkson. We almost handed out some penalty laps as a result.

BLASTPHEMY!!! THAT IS NOT FATHER!!!

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Save for the brown shoes, you two look eerily similar. We may have to enlist the services Montel Williams to solve this one....

MurileeMartin wrote:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/1 … -500px.jpg

I admit, the camera takes off 100 pounds or so. The funniest part is Hammond though. 6'2" 280# He even bought that outfit to dress up like Hammond.

At least I had the good sense to buy all my (Clarkson) outfit at Goodwill and to leave all the tags on the stuff. Now I have $19.80 of exchange power!

Seriously, worst Top Gear ever

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

I'll take that as a compliment.  I still laugh when I think about you saying, "why are you not talking?  what are you retarded?"  brown stig almost came out of character and laughed at that one.

Judge Jonny wrote:

Stigs do not have eyes... only helmet

Sons of STIG