Topic: Way too early 2020 High Plains/Topeka Talk

I know the top of everyone's winter to do list is...figure out 2020 theme.  If you plan on showing up to High Plains or Topeka with a truck or wagon (HHR/PT Cruiser/???) and don't have any theme ideas, send me a message.  We have some ideas and it would be fun to have multiple cars. 

Side note has there ever been an unofficial race theme organized?  If so, how was the turnout?

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7
1999 Chevy Blazer

Re: Way too early 2020 High Plains/Topeka Talk

Huskar wrote:

Side note has there ever been an unofficial race theme organized?  If so, how was the turnout?

We've had a couple, kind of. We gave free entry to Sebrings (both of them) when we went to Sebring. I don't know if we gave free entry for AMC Spirits for the first Smells Like AMC Spirit, but we got four of them to turn up. Both of those were small races on their own, though.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Sebrings at Sebring was Awesome! But only compounded Jay's misery at the low turnout.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

It's never too early to talk Topeka!

Can't wait for another race so close to home and at a fun track, hope to see 40 or more turn out in 2020.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019