Topic: Zamp neck restraint helmet posts Gingerman

Hi,
We've got a driver who needs these posts that screw into the helmet.  If anyone has a spare set please let me know. We have cash and PBR. 317-308-0060
Sincerely,
Freeze Farms

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

2 (edited by OnkelUdo 2021-10-07 06:11 PM)

Re: Zamp neck restraint helmet posts Gingerman

I think I have a set if you are talking the Z1.  I will be there Friday evening hanging out with the Product Desing folks.

Even if I do not have a spare set can steal the set from my helmet and bring them and we arrange for you to send them back.

I can be identified by the giant beard and likely stroling around in a bathrobe...or find the goosneck trailer with a Saturn Flag flying from it just East of the tower...ask for Mike.

Cool!  Yeah we were neighbors in June, be over soon

95 Chevy S-10

Oops, it's definitely Thursday, see ya tomorrow:-)

95 Chevy S-10

Verified...my spares are all HANS original (not quick disconnect) so some arrive and drive has the wrong anchors.  I will happily spin the ones on my helmet off but driver will need to do test and tune with a loaner helmet.  PLEASE let me know if I do not have to remove them from my personal helmet.

Stupid question, since I am not 100% sure the anchors are the same from the Z1 Zampt to later ones, would it just be smarter if I bring the whole HNR and the anchors to be dubly sure?

I'm trying to see if they are the same, we have the Z-Series 2A restraint, so it's these anchors:
https://www.racingdirect.com/zamp-z-tec … chor-posts

What do you think?  Would hate for you to remove from your own helmet, and also we have 5 drivers so just sharing is fine this weekend (easy for me to say since I don't have to share)

95 Chevy S-10

That_Noise_Is_Normal wrote:

I'm trying to see if they are the same, we have the Z-Series 2A restraint, so it's these anchors:
https://www.racingdirect.com/zamp-z-tec … chor-posts

What do you think?  Would hate for you to remove from your own helmet, and also we have 5 drivers so just sharing is fine this weekend (easy for me to say since I don't have to share)

Same ones...took them off the helmet and they are in the saddlebag.

Brilliant!

95 Chevy S-10