Topic: Yokohama Lemons Block Party 2022 (CMP) - BBQ?

Terminally Confused is happy to announce we will once again be hosting a BBQ potluck on Saturday night during the Yokohama Lemons Block Party 2022!  We wanted to get this thread started to get folks signing up to bring sides to share amongst the masses.  The idea is we don't have to use plastic knives as the only available utensil while eating store bought coleslaw as the only available side dish!  So, talk with your teams, plan a side dish to share with the other racers and come enjoy some BBQ that won't suck!  We plan to cook 100ish lbs. of pork butts and a couple of briskets as well as a side dish of Calico Baked Beans.

As usual, we will be collecting donations.  All donations go to Lemons of Love https://lemonsoflove.org)!!!  So vacuum some change out of your project cars, skip paying rent to the parents and donate to an amazing cause!

Please use this forum to sign up for plates, sides, utensils and bread type products!  I really don't want to eat coleslaw with a plastic knife!

Curt, aka The Buttman
Terminally Confused Racing

Re: Yokohama Lemons Block Party 2022 (CMP) - BBQ?

I'm down to bring some homemade Mac n Cheese.

Chris aka Bumpstick
WTFlorida (the Betty White car)

Team Herbie the Love Bunny will bring 2 big bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's & atleast 8 dozen Hawaiian rolls!

I'll bring brussel sprout hash.

Just over a week out, what ya bringin??

Off-Kilter Racing will bring a big 7 layer dip and a bunch of tortilla chips.

No, there will be no haggis in the dip (that you know of… :-)

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

Just want to clarify. You want the grub SATURDAY for the potluck at the track… Not Friday at the block party in Camden… correct?

I ain’t real smart, so my wife made me ask… LOL

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

Correct. The BBQ is Saturday.