Topic: Appease the rain gods at MSR

Let's appease the rain gods with some good tequila and maybe they will let us stay dry!

big_smile

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

Re: Appease the rain gods at MSR

$20 bottles of Patron up here in DFW...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Riktor wrote:

Where?   I am in DFW and could use a few of those!

1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine

Tito's FTW!

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

I'll do an anti-rain dance once I'm off of work.  Meanwhile, I'll think dry thoughts.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Rain will damned sure make it more interesting, and less fun for spectators.

We got a set of wiper blades for both cars and a jumbo bottle of rain-x

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Baron wrote:

I really hope it stays dry this weekend. The soggy weekend we had at Nelson Ledges satisfied my desire for "interesting" for a good while.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

cpchampion wrote:
Baron wrote:

I really hope it stays dry this weekend. The soggy weekend we had at Nelson Ledges satisfied my desire for "interesting" for a good while.

I'm glad windsheild wipers are one thing we didn't gut

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/

TheHeckler wrote:
Riktor wrote:

Where?   I am in DFW and could use a few of those!

I wanna say a majestic not far from me but I'll have to ask the wife.. she got em.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Ohhh .. Majestic's where I was going to get some, um, "influence" material tomorrow...

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

YesIFit wrote:

Ohhh .. Majestic's where I was going to get some, um, "influence" material tomorrow...

Get the Majestic Crown card... saves a decent amount of money if you drink like we do.

Sons of STIG

Already got one... I also found that if you find a Majestic in a part of town where the clientele doesn't drink certain beverages, then you can get a HELLUVA deal on stuff b/c it's just taking up inventory space. (Say, for example, if that Majestic is next to a building that's a shared Strip Club/Campisi's)

YesIFit wrote:

Already got one... I also found that if you find a Majestic in a part of town where the clientele doesn't drink certain beverages, then you can get a HELLUVA deal on stuff b/c it's just taking up inventory space. (Say, for example, if that Majestic is next to a building that's a shared Strip Club/Campisi's)

Or if you don't mind gettin strapped on walking into a Majestic with bars on the windows... you can find bottles of Grey Goose for 17bucks and bottles of Jonny Walker for 20... Then again having a few brothers with you ensures you get away with said liquid gold.

Sons of STIG

48 hour prog charts showing rain.  New charts at midnight.

http://aviationweather.gov/adds/progs/nav.php?current=4

Baron wrote:

We got a set of wiper blades for both cars and a jumbo bottle of rain-x

Our Lemons certified midget isn't able to make the race so we hope it doesn't rain...

1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine

YesIFit wrote:

I think I feel a trip to said Majestic coming on...

Think they will have RedBreast?

1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine

The Audi and Subaru teams don't want the rain gods appeased.

These weather guesser's say no rain.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/tx/anglet … p;metric=0

Weather.com says:

Feb 20  Saturday
Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 50s.
Feb 21  Sunday
Showers. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Think drier thoughts, people!

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.