1 (edited by OnkelUdo 2023-06-09 03:47 PM)

Topic: Gingerman 2023 and Potluck invite

So we are all being slackers not having even started this topic but here it is now.

Bad Decisions is bringing the totally stock 1947 Plymouth.

And since no one voluntered, and we have a history of some pretty good gatherings, I will poorly organize the Potluck.  1 hour after Track goes cold FRIDAY so about 6pm in front of the powered paddocks running from the Tower to the gate.  Normally it just encompasses the first four spots or so.  Post up what you are going to bring if you feel like it but from past experience, we do OK on a good mix.  The outlier always seems to be hand-carry deserts.  Folks bring pies and cakes when we could manage cupcakes and cookies more easily.  Just keep in mind, if possible bring 2x or more enough for your own team for those that do not hear about, or plan for the potluck.

Bad Decisions will have 8#'s of Mac and Chz with smoked sausage and 15 gallons of home brew...err, more like 14 gallons after tonight.

I will print and post signs on bathroom doors and at gear tech.

Re: Gingerman 2023 and Potluck invite

Woot! I knew some poor sucker.......I mean, extraordinary individual, would step up. We will be there and will bring a verity of chips. That's all the planning I have in me right now.

Thanks for handling this.

Jeremy
Failed Contraception Racing

jjmoonen wrote:

Woot! I knew some poor sucker.......I mean, extraordinary individual, would step up. We will be there and will bring a verity of chips. That's all the planning I have in me right now.

Thanks for handling this.

If you have a spare table...please bring that, too.

And yes, I am that sucker.

I have a couple saw horses and a half sheet (lengthwise) of osb I can drag along.

Jeremy
Failed Contraception Racing

Thanks for sponsoring! There are 5 of us. We will bring a crockpot of baked beans, 5 dozen chocolate chip cookies, and an 8' fold-out plastic table. Wade

Junkyard Monkey would like to bring popcorn machine if there is power we could plug into.

LeroyBrown wrote:

Junkyard Monkey would like to bring popcorn machine if there is power we could plug into.

We can make that happen.

I'll make an appearance, I'm guest driving this race and I will bring some beer.  You DO NOT want to eat anything I cook.

Rats eat garbage so my taste buds are not to be trusted!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Focus Club will bring a slushie machine with frozen margarita and another flavor as well as adult adages for such.
Also have rimming salt and sugar for cups

That being said - the machine is HEAVY and needs a fair amount of power as well as about 2-3 hours to freeze the mixes
We can see about setting it up in front of La Dolce Vita if setting up near the food area won't work due to power needs - space or whatever

We will be in the paddock area at the corner nearest La Dolce Vita, look for the 2 white ford foci #36 and #116
We are camping up in spots E9 and 10 up the hill a little by turn 2 as well if we aren't at the paddock spots

Come by and lets see what we can arrange and set up
Thanks
Pat

Hell Kitty will bring a few racks of ribs.  Also have a table.

(Posting as a surrogate for Mary Seelhorst - login issues!)

Rod Throwin' Fools will be there.

We'll bring 15-ish gallons of home brew in our mobile bar/kegerator.

- Cooper
Team Rod Throwin' Fools (#31 MR2)

The Kenosha Kickers will bring pulled pork!

Thanks for putting this together.  If you name some things you need or usually run out of we’ll bring that.  If not…donuts?

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

The Vannonball will be present (surprise!) and we’ll bring some carryanle desserts- cookies and such.

If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.