Topic: My iPod went missing

So, my iPod walked off Saturday night, Sunday morning at MSR.

It's an older, 8-gig job covered in a neoprine covering that's half spray painted green (don't ask).

The back is engraved with, "Vin Diesel is Latin for 'Vin Diesel is God."

If you find it, please return it to me, no questions asked.

I mean, don't you want me and Judge Phil blasting horrible music that only we enjoy at you before 8:00 am?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: My iPod went missing

That sucks, dude. I remember seeing it in the cupholder of that yellow golf cart that you guys were using probably about 4:00ish, whenever it was that you guys were subjecting the Fairmont team to the Troy Speaks penalty.

I've got a spare MP3 player that you're welcome to if you want it that would work just fine for the Ghost Ride the Whip, etc. It's an older one (Rio Taxi) but small and works well and has like 2G of memory. Sorry that yours went AWOL though, that's BS. Email me if you want the Rio and I'll get it out to you ASAP so you can have your stuff loaded on it for Sears Pointless.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Well I do know how you feel as I lost mine at CMP and had it returned to me in a non usable form (busted screen).

And yes please keep up the music.

I will offer up the chinese fauxpod my son found in a car at the first Lemons scavenger hunt at the now defunct Hayward Pick-A-Part.  I think it's a 4GB model.  It is truly glorious.

Proudly pissing off Pick 'n Pull employees since 1991
Team The Homer

1981 Ford Fairmont Durango

Thanks for the kind offers, but I'd like my iPod back

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

My sources indicate that Snidely Whiplash is involved.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Who did you personally give a penalty punishment to?!

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"