Topic: Rust Belt Ramble Events & Locations Updates

Hey all,

If you're signed up,  you should have this information in your email (very) shortly--but enough of you miss the emails I'm putting it here.

The short version:

(1) There will be an optional pre-rally tour from Detroit Bus Company on Thursday (8/17) only for Lemons Rally participants. Link to tickets is in your email. If you're signing up late, shoot me an email and I'll get you a link.

(2) Reg is also at Detroit Bus Company on Friday (8/18) @ 7 am. Don't be late and print your registration sheet out now to bring.

(3) Friday's day-end meetup (8/18) is at the Gilmore Car Museum, where the Relix Riot Hot Rod Show is having a pre-party for their big show on Saturday. They'll have hot rods, live bands, and a taco bar (!) for $10/person. Taco bar is open at 6, bands are at 8, hot rods will be arriving throughout. You can get there as early as 6.

(4) Finish line has moved from the original planned location. Our contact is no longer with that place, so we'll instead be wrapping up Sunday (8/20) @ 7 pm at SwitchCars in Twinsburg, Ohio. It does not really materially change the route.

Cheers and see you in Detroit!

Eric

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Rust Belt Ramble Events & Locations Updates

therood wrote:

(4) Finish line has moved from the original planned location. Our contact is no longer with that place, so we'll instead be wrapping up Sunday (8/20) @ 7 pm at SwitchCars in Twinsburg, Ohio.

Interesting choice! Does the rally winner get to pick something from the available cars as the grand prize? big_smile

--Rudy

Driver of soul-sucking appliances in the Rust Belt.
Instagramz: @thehooptiegarage

The Hooptie Garage wrote:

Interesting choice! Does the rally winner get to pick something from the available cars as the grand prize? big_smile

I can just picture the look on Doug Tabbutt's face by way of answer to that question.

puttcharlie wrote:
The Hooptie Garage wrote:

I can just picture the look on Doug Tabbutt's face by way of answer to that question.

I would go, just to say: "My hooptie is best hooptie."

--Rudy

Driver of soul-sucking appliances in the Rust Belt.
Instagramz: @thehooptiegarage