1 (edited by xiwang73 2023-10-23 12:49 PM)

Topic: 2003 Mini Cooper S

Track day car, used to be at the FIRM every week but moved on. Matt grey, red leather seats, chrome linings on the gauges. comes with coilovers and upgraded fuel system.

been sitting outside for a while, got a new battery starts and idles fine. needs a new clutch slave cylinder and a radiator (craked due to cold).

Located in Atlanta GA, 30339. please offer up if interested. title in hand willing to let it go for sub 2k

Re: 2003 Mini Cooper S

You can post pix after your third post...make a garbage post to fulfill that quota....You then need to have your photos located on an external hosting site (such as Imgur or PhotoBucket ) These are free sites. Once they are uploaded to one of those sites,there will be links to post them on forums......

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

BigBird wrote:

You can post pix after your third post...make a garbage post to fulfill that quota....You then need to have your photos located on an external hosting site (such as Imgur or PhotoBucket ) These are free sites. Once they are uploaded to one of those sites,there will be links to post them on forums......

Thank you!

I tried to email you

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff

Havent sold yet bumping

bumping please offer up desperate to let it go

Contact info?  The forum email system doesn't appear to work anymore.

Stan Murrell

Twoohfive nineoneoh fourninesixsix

Stan in Bham wrote:

Contact info?  The forum email system doesn't appear to work anymore.

Stan Murrell

Twoohfive nineoneoh fourninesixsix

My email is xiwang73@outlook.com