Topic: WTB Race Ready Lemons for a Rookie

Heyo - looking for my first Lemons setup. Ideally turn key, but open to whatcha got.

Located in So Cal, but will drive up as far as Oregon, Vegas, Arizona to grab a setup.

Re: WTB Race Ready Lemons for a Rookie

I'm in process of downsizing my 2 car team.. where you located? I'm in ventura county. I was looking to downsize sometime Q1-Q2 of next year but I'm open to considering selling earlier. Both cars are top 10 finishers, have completed every race, and are running/driving.. they're well sorted. The BMW just ran buttonwillow last month so it needs some post-race maintenance and minor repairs..Miata ran thunderhill ~6 months ago and needs maintenance.. I guess I'd call that turnkey?

Anyways, feel free to reach out if you wanna talk. 805-908-5306. Shoot me a text and we can figure out a time for a phone call (I never answer unknown numbers).

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i

@mikerunt

Our team is about to sell a SWEET Class C 1988 Dodge Daytona (former Ricky Schroder Star car). You can see it inaction in the most recent Lemons Wrap Up Video for High Plains (at the 7:10 mark). We were in 3rd place in Class C until the head gasket decided not to seal any longer.

Lots of history and information on the car. I'll be posting it here in the next week or two. We resolved the primary issues. It will need a harness and fire bottle, but is otherwise race ready. It's a great "intro to Lemons" car.

Shoot me a message or text 206.825.zero two two four. The car is in CO.

Seat of Your Pants Racing
2000 Jetta VR6
1988 Dodge Daytona 2.2L Turbo "Ricky Schroder" {SOLD}
2x 24 hour race runner, 1x 24 hour race finisher.

If you want a Really Weird car capable of winning the IOE, I've got a turn-key(ish) car for you in Escondido.

If you want a Prius with a roll cage and race seat but ideally should have a new engine installed (because the Harley engine in it is not really something I'd advise for a rookie team)-- I have that ready to go bye-bye

Then there's a certain Austin America that was hastily built at racetrack in Texas and that has been getting the hot-potato treatment lately and found it's way from Houston to Escondido...

Probably the least turnkey but best chance at driving fast-ish is a couple of MINI Coopers...
and more spares than you can shake a stick at (but that is essentially a car and a parts car and more parts but needs the cage and whatnot but I can bend the cage for a you-weld-it dealio)

This is, by the way, a great time of year to look for a Lemons car.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

I might sell my Nissan Maxima 1996 after Pitt race in PA.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

very much appreciated to you all!  going to have a peak at one this weekend.

How about a real Shelby?  Check your email.