Topic: Scrotium 500 @ Road Atlanta '23 - Entry List & Tech Times

NSF's Mach 1 Mustang finally arrives! Also, not one but TWO Lincoln Town Cars. The VG-powered 924, a diesel Merc, and an El Camino...this is a wild group. I've also got wind of at least two epic themes, so the HMG bar is getting raised.

The #22 RX-8 is also an EV swap and should be the first real attempt at the Truckload O' Nickels.

(And of course, you can find the Excel version here.)

https://i.imgur.com/BMCvpEN.jpg

Tech Times are here and also on the event page.

Lemons Supreme Court is:

Judge Eric (me)
Judge Craig (Terminally Confused)
Judge Sarah (Better at driving than you are)

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Scrotium 500 @ Road Atlanta '23 - Entry List & Tech Times

(Ignore the header on that spreadsheet, ope.)

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Woohoo, this is fantastic! T-4 days!! :-D

Speaking of The Scrote, seeing as this is our team's first time there, how are the logistics for paddock/camping? Are all racecars (and I use that term very, VERY loosely) setup in the Infield Paddock? If so, are team RV's for sleeping (hahaha, what's sleep?!) able to be setup next to our trailers in the Infield Paddock, or do we need to setup elsewhere in the camping areas?

Thanks in advance....we're looking forward to it!

Jeremy
Racecar: '93 Mustang GT, stock, Lemons prepped, PITA - https://www.facebook.com/PrincessButtercupRacing, Soon-To-Be Racecar: '95 318ti
DD: '21 Jeep Wrangler
Fun vehicle: '13 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster

RandomSquirrel wrote:

Speaking of The Scrote, seeing as this is our team's first time there, how are the logistics for paddock/camping? Are all racecars (and I use that term very, VERY loosely) setup in the Infield Paddock? If so, are team RV's for sleeping (hahaha, what's sleep?!) able to be setup next to our trailers in the Infield Paddock, or do we need to setup elsewhere in the camping areas?

Seems like your teammate that's been there the last 4 years would know.  Maybe you should ask him? wink

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

RandomSquirrel wrote:

The actual infield paddock is off limits. They probably won't barricade it or anything, but security will likely come ask you to go somewhere else.

The infield viewing areas are open for spectating but not for camping. The outside paddock will be cozy.

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

therood wrote:

NSF's Mach 1 Mustang finally arrives! Also, not one but TWO Lincoln Town Cars. The VG-powered 924, a diesel Merc, and an El Camino...this is a wild group. I've also got wind of at least two epic themes, so the HMG bar is getting raised.

The #22 RX-8 is also an EV swap and should be the first real attempt at the Truckload O' Nickels.

Lemons Supreme Court is:

Judge Eric (me)
Judge Craig (Terminally Confused)
Judge Sarah

I see there is no #33. When registering, I couldn't select it. Any chance of running 33 for team Below Average Joes? I'm lazy and it's already on the car.

Nope.

Pro tip: There's a short window between when we kick out unpaid teams and when we freeze the database about 10 days before the race starts. Check back then and you can change your number if it was held by an unpaid team.

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

I don't know man, that #76 entry looks pretty interesting to me. Never seen a *2004*
Honda Del Sol!