Topic: In Pa, NJ- Looking to buy a lemon! Please send us a message or info

Hi,
We are planning to do our first Lemons race in New Jersey in 2024. We are looking to buy a car that someone would like to part with. Preferably running with a roll cage but we are handy and will consider anyone!

-Matt

2 (edited by chaase 2023-12-15 06:39 PM)

Re: In Pa, NJ- Looking to buy a lemon! Please send us a message or info

Send me a note. We are located in Beacon, NY and are going to sell off one of our existing Lemons race carts to fund a new build. Let me know if you are interested.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Re: In Pa, NJ- Looking to buy a lemon! Please send us a message or info

i have a running driving cavalier Z24 that has a stripped interior for $150  I saved it from the junkyard, as previous owner  had to get rid of it

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!