1 (edited by lowbudgetjunk 2023-12-25 12:32 PM)

Topic: ISO Turn key RacecaR for Barbers

I live in North Alabama, but tend to enjoy the travel for the right ride. I would prefer something that I could nut and bolt check and send it. The last car was a refurbish from over a decade ago and I do not want to go that route this time.

Slow C to fast AF will be considered. My preference is on reliability and capable of passing tech without any more favors.

Whatcha got?

2 (edited by Spyphish 2023-12-25 02:45 PM)

Re: ISO Turn key RacecaR for Barbers

Black Beauty needs brakes and is in SW Louisiana. Big slow C Mopar with a 440. Will pass tech no problem. We may have the rotors and a booster etc. You can use it, we want 1 seat for a bit on each day, and the car back. IOE Nola 22 wrapup features it. Phish
337-499-44 three five

Re: ISO Turn key RacecaR for Barbers

Spyphish wrote:

Black Beauty needs brakes and is in SW Louisiana. Big slow C Mopar with a 440. Will pass tech no problem. We may have the rotors and a booster etc. You can use it, we want 1 seat for a bit on each day, and the car back. IOE Nola 22 wrapup features it. Phish
337-499-44 three five

That is a possibility. I hope to make it through new years, before committing to anything. I run a couple of retail stores and I’m covered up for another 5 days.