Topic: Open Seat for Barber 2024

Cheap Thrills, the Cadillac team, is looking for a couple drivers for Barber.  We will be driving our C Class Cadillac Eldorado ETC.  We just won C class at Road Atlanta, and we did that by prioritizing reliability/"finishing the race" and not getting any black flags, instead of going for the fastest lap times.  So, we are looking for more of that C Class mindset.  Cost is $1250 - it's what we each pay on the team including Lemons entry fees, towing and race gas, tires, pads, and other consumables.  If this sounds like something you are interested in, please respond and we will contact you to discuss further.

Re: Open Seat for Barber 2024

Hey man I’d be interested you can reach me at
Riley350@icloud.com

Where at in Kentucky are you? Im about 2 hours south of Louisville near Campbellsville.

Hi guys.

My name is Rich Denisar. 
I am responding to your ad needing a teammate in Kentucky Sept 21,22 

I have recently this year started racing Lemons. 

A guy i met at a 3 hour endurance go kart race, invited me to be on his team after I won the endurance event. 

I totally understand the need to be consistent, stay out of trouble, and get the job done.   but if we were to get to the end, and you said its time to go for it, I have the ability.   

I just bought a car to race here on the East Coast, and Im building a second one.  I will be racing all the East Coast events with my cars. and i am looking to travel to all the other tracks to be on someone elses team. 

I would be honored if you will consider accepting me on the team.  I will not let you down.  Everybody likes me!   I can be funny as shit, and an all around good guy. 
I'm  semi retired. 

I can also offer you guys seats in one of my two cars if you are able to travel out here to the east coast.

call me   Rich   609-712-0206