Topic: Rollcage in Kentucky

Is anyone familiar with a roll cage builder in Kentucky that is up to date on Lemons requirements?

Re: Rollcage in Kentucky

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO … tpZ3lWR0pn

^ Oooohhhh, aaaahhhh!

I'm also in need of a recommendation, myself, my dad, and one of my managers at work have bought a 1999 Altima and are hoping to run in the 2024 NCM race

Wow 5th Avenue.  Hubba hubba. Love it. My Mopar Sleds are slightly older but reach out to me with any questions. Would love to help with what little I know about anything.

Regarding a Cage......Jim at Roll Cage Components is outside of Richmond , Va. If you want it done right and pass tech  - he is your man. His shop is about six hours away for me and its worth it.

Good luck!

Cordoba

I called and spoke with Jim at Roll Cage Components today. Big surprise, he doesn't have the measurements for the M-Body Chryslers. I told him Im more likely to load it up and drive it the 9.5 hours to his place and just let him have it for a month and let him to the full install.

Good stuff...

I am far from an expert but I am assuming this is your first build so......

Before you bring it to him make sure you have the racing seat installed.  Then the cage guy can put the cross bar behind the seat at the right height so that the shoulder belts have the correct angle. Talk to Jim about it.

And before you get too far I would also try to find a local team that is willing to  give advice maybe show you their car / take a look at yours etc..  ( 3PM and Interceptor helped me a bunch)  Most Lemons teams are super cool and that would not be a problem. Doing that might save you a TON of time and money.

I'm assuming yours is a a 318.....When you blow that up I think you could swap in a 5.9 magnum with a roller cam.  Lots of fun potential !!

Cordoba

Where are you in Kentucky?

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

Green County, about 2 hours south of Louisville.