Topic: Seats for Rent at February Thunderhill

College Fund Racing is opening up seats for Feb. Thunderhill. We are running three MX-5s as usual. We have a lot of seats available, feel free to email us at CollegeFundRacing@gmail.com or Text Me (Jake) at 702-817-6042.

We can accommodate taller drivers as well, don't be shy to text or email to get the rest of the details.

Re: Seats for Rent at February Thunderhill

Hi guys.

My name is Rich Denisar. 
I am responding to your ad needing a teammate for Any race!!!!

I have recently this year started racing Lemons. 

A guy i met at a 3 hour endurance go kart race, invited me to be on his team after I won the endurance event. 

I totally understand the need to be consistent, stay out of trouble, and get the job done.   but if we were to get to the end, and you said its time to go for it, I have the ability.   

I just bought a car to race here on the East Coast, and Im building a second one.  I will be racing all the East Coast events with my cars. and i am looking to travel to all the other tracks to be on someone elses team. 

I would be honored if you will consider accepting me on the team.  I will not let you down.  Everybody likes me!   I can be funny as shit, and an all around good guy. 
I'm  semi retired. 

I can also offer you guys seats in one of my two cars if you are able to travel out here to the east coast.

call me   Rich   609-712-0206

Re: Seats for Rent at February Thunderhill

We still have seats open, feel free to hit me up!