Topic: Need an answer quickly please!

I am about an hour and a half from the house on the way to Barber and we just found out that one of my drivers left his wallet at home. Will a picture of his license be sufficient?

Re: Need an answer quickly please!

Is this a track rule? If so I'd call them.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

flb_78 wrote:

I am about an hour and a half from the house on the way to Barber and we just found out that one of my drivers left his wallet at home. Will a picture of his license be sufficient?

It's a Lemons requirement to have the license. It would be up to them.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

No license means no racing No exceptions,it's an insurance thing

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

I've worked that staff position at several races. I was instructed that the answer is always no. On occasion I've told people who weren't happy with my answer that they're welcome to ask whoever on staff is running that particular race, but the escalated answer again has always been no.

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

they always require it, I would turn around and get it unless you hear directly from a Lemons high up.

Team Captain: Highway to Schnell '06 VW GTI, it will run, we hope!
Team member: The Neighbors "89 Foxbody notchback 3 races, finished 2
no wins yet but hoping!

Interested in seeing how this turns out; I've been speculating all day...

Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:

Interested in seeing how this turns out; I've been speculating all day...

me also. very interested to hear what happened

Team Captain: Highway to Schnell '06 VW GTI, it will run, we hope!
Team member: The Neighbors "89 Foxbody notchback 3 races, finished 2
no wins yet but hoping!

Considering one of the wrap up videos had a mention of someone that had to drive something like 20 hours round trip to get their license, I'm willing to call up draftkings and place a bet that no, a picture will not be allowed...

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

KeiCarMike wrote:

Considering one of the wrap up videos had a mention of someone that had to drive something like 20 hours round trip to get their license, I'm willing to call up draftkings and place a bet that no, a picture will not be allowed...

I was going to suggest next day mail or FedEx overnight. Much cheaper than driving back and forth.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"