1 (edited by duthehustle93 2024-02-11 09:42 AM)

Topic: SOLD-AMB TranX 260 Transponders

Hi All,

I have some unicorn transponders up for sale. These are the ones you want if you want to own your own transponder, but don't want to pay AMB's subscription fee. These are subscription-free and are discontinued from AMB. If you plan on running at least 5 more races...it's totally worth owning your own, run >5 races, save >$250, and sell it again for at least what you paid for it.

I bought a new transponder (the refurb battery powered unit) and luck would have it, I found these 2 direct power units the day after my new one arrived. I only need 1 of these, so I'm putting them all up for sale and will pull the ad once I sell 2 of them.

Pricing is determined by subtracting ~15% off of what they're going for on eBay/East Coast Transponders, so it's what I would consider a fair deal.. you'll also save on tax on top of that. All 3 have been verified for transmitting a signal and function perfectly.

$400 Shipped: Battery TranX260: This has been refurbished with a brand new battery, I literally got this in the mail last month so it's "new". I ran it through 2 battery cycles, it blinks 4 times, and in both battery cycles had ~4-5 days of battery life. It comes with the transponder, mount, and charging dock. I wired the charging dock into my trailer (it charges off 12V), but I can switch it back to a 120V-12V power adapter if you'd prefer to charge off a 120V outlet.

$575 Each Shipped: Direct Power TranX260: These are in good shape... no broken mounting tabs and the wire length is still long (I believe at least 90% of factory length?).

Picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hd2sKI … sp=sharing

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i

Re: SOLD-AMB TranX 260 Transponders

Update -- Sold!

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i