1 (edited by KeiCarMike 2024-02-28 09:04 AM)

Topic: *sold* Own a piece of Lemons history - The Death Trike!

Look at this smile!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ytMsgE … sp=sharing

Do you want smiles like this as you cruise the paddock on one of the most sketchy Lemons pit vehicles ever conceived? Well then the death trike is up for sale and ready for your stuntin' and (sometimes literal) 'splodin adventures. Why am I selling? pretty much just storage issues as my need for spares for the race car outpaces the storage available in my garage.

"But Mike, that thing is dangerous and catches on fire"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VUthVo … sp=sharing
Yes, some of you at Gingerman may have remembered a slight incident involving a sketchy overvolted and decommissioned lime scooter battery pack that overheated into a spectacular smoke signal visible all the way from greater South Haven; *but* thanks to the volunteer fire department and some slight suggestions of the Lemons staff to "make it a bit more saferer"... it's better now... Have used it at three races since the rebuild without issues.

So here's the deal. $300, basically selling you the (new and good) battery pack with the trike for free. Highlights include:

• EZ Roll Regal trike, still has parts available and in general is a well-built adjustable trike

• New tires and tubes

• New (slightly singed) comfy tractor seat

• 1500W front hub motor

• New controller with variable speed control (can still go upwards of 30mph, I just don't recommend it).

• New, more safe, battery pack and charger (48V 20Ah, usually good for an entire weekend without recharging)

• Torque arms (prevents monster torque from front wheel ejecting the entire wheel off the fork under full power).

• Included spares and parts package: tubes and tires, misc electric bike kit parts, shiny tassles, fenders I never mounted, drop hitch for rear fuel cart towing I never mounted. etc..

The battery, hub and controller package components are easily $700 purchased, so I'm definitely not trying to make bank here. Would love to pass this on to another Lemons team to keep the "heritage" going. If someone has a heavy duty adult e-scooter for trade (EG: turboant, niu, apollo, mantis) I'd consider that.

I'll be coming to the races at pittrace and gingerman, or am located in central Ohio if you wanted to pickup at any of those places.

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

Re: *sold* Own a piece of Lemons history - The Death Trike!

Sold!

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)