Topic: Sebring Race: Lemons Racer needs a seat

I live in South Florida and I am looking for a seat at the Sebring race this May. I am open to joining a local team or out of town team as an arrive and drive. However I don’t mind helping out around the paddock.

I am an experienced Lemons racer with half a dozen plus races under my belt. It is endurance racing, so my goal is to preserve the car over clocking the fastest lap. However I passed Porsche racing school’s advanced-level Masters R program, so I know how to clock a fast lap when needed. Because of a good reputation with Lemons, I have been asked multiple times by other teams to drive their cars as a backup driver.

Sebring is my home track. I have probably been doing DE events there for the past 10 years.

P.S. I have several local club racer friends who might be interested in joining the team too if need more drivers.

Re: Sebring Race: Lemons Racer needs a seat

I am looking for an Arrive and Drive seat for Thunderhill, Buttonwillow, and or Sonoma. I live near Sacramento CA. I am a beginner driver. I do have car mechanical skills. I own fabrication and welding shop. I am pretty good all the way around a car. I have tools and a car lift.  I just went to the Thunderhill Race and I am wanting to try it out.

Re: Sebring Race: Lemons Racer needs a seat

Mr Air Sweeper wrote:

I am looking for an Arrive and Drive seat for Thunderhill, Buttonwillow, and or Sonoma. I live near Sacramento CA. I am a beginner driver. I do have car mechanical skills. I own fabrication and welding shop. I am pretty good all the way around a car. I have tools and a car lift.  I just went to the Thunderhill Race and I am wanting to try it out.

You may want to repost. Sometimes the forum will redirect you when you log in to post a message, and if you don't check before posting your message will end up in a different thread or under a different topic.