Topic: CMP Feb.5-7 Photos

Hi All!

Finally got photos posted on the website (there were only about a thousand!) for those I didn't get to over the weekend.  Odds are good that I have your car in there somewhere, so be sure to check it out at www.bluejackalphoto.com.  For everyone who paid for a disc, they're in the mail and you'll have them in no time!  It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to next time.

Rae

Blue Jackal Photo
(561)558-3227
www.bluejackalphoto.com

Re: CMP Feb.5-7 Photos

BlueJackal wrote:

Hi All!

Finally got photos posted on the website (there were only about a thousand!) for those I didn't get to over the weekend.  Odds are good that I have your car in there somewhere, so be sure to check it out at www.bluejackalphoto.com.  For everyone who paid for a disc, they're in the mail and you'll have them in no time!  It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to next time.

Rae

Blue Jackal Photo
(561)558-3227
www.bluejackalphoto.com

How much for a CD?

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

I suppose it WOULD be helpful to put that info out there too, huh... smile

Its $30 for both race days, and if you happened to run on that miserable cold wet friday as well, all three days would be $35.

BlueJackal wrote:

I suppose it WOULD be helpful to put that info out there too, huh... smile

Its $30 for both race days, and if you happened to run on that miserable cold wet friday as well, all three days would be $35.

E-mail sent.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!