Topic: Put a rat on your team at Gingerman!

As is sometimes the case my team can't make all the races that I can make this year so...  I'm up for grabs for Gingerman,

On the track!

Ive been racing for years, SCCA, WAI, Chumpcar, WRL, Ice racing and over 30 Lemons races!  Ive done races in FWD, AWD and RWD cars, and I have HOURS of experience racing at gingerman. 

In the pits!

I love to help rookie teams, If this is a first time Id be happy to help, I have my own race equipment I can bring to help you out!   Fuel jugs, tools, my transponder, let me know how I can help.

After the race!

I'm here for fun, lets swap some stories and make a few new ones.  Hit me up here or shoot me an E mail at RACERKEY@AOL.COM

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Re: Put a rat on your team at Gingerman!

If you are still looking for a team I am looking for 1-2 drivers for Gingerman.  Rookie team. 95 Probe GT.

MK28 wrote:

If you are still looking for a team I am looking for 1-2 drivers for Gingerman.  Rookie team. 95 Probe GT.

Thanks for the offer but at the moment Half assed racing has picked me up for the event.  If something changes I'll be sure to reach out to you, and even if I stay with them I'll be sure to stop on over during the event!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

No problem. Thanks for letting me know and I’ll look forward to seeing you there!