Topic: Florida local looking for team or seat for Sebring!

https://i.imgur.com/QefQEyi.png

Greetings, friends! I'm hoping to find a team to join or A&D seat for the upcoming Sebring race in May. I'm new to Lemons, but I've done about a half dozen driving events previously, including two HPDE days at Summit Point and a few autocross and time attack events at Dominion Raceway along with open lapping.

I'll have my own Lemons-approved suit and safety gear ready to go by then and I'm happy to pay my share of race dues and help with anything in the pit. Have a team theme? I'm game. Need me in a 6ft beaver costume or clown outfit in pit lane? Way ahead of you.

I'll keep your car on the track and your team in stitches if I can help it. I'm in the east Tampa area and only an hour and a half from Sebring, so if you need another teammate or driver in general, please do hit me up!

Re: Florida local looking for team or seat for Sebring!

We just had a Driver seat open up for Sebring.  Have an old BMW 318i which we will be running.   Doing a fun theme with a laid-back group of friends.  I've driven Sebring but other guys are mostly rookies.  Would like to chat!
Jim Spencer
727 580 7257

Jim Spencer

Re: Florida local looking for team or seat for Sebring!

Great! Sending you a text message.