Topic: Seasoned Sojourner Seeking Sebring Seat

Hi all, my name's Landon and I'm going to be visiting family for a bit in the southeast and was hoping to find a team to drive with at Sebring, May 18-19.

I'm a Lemons and Lucky Dog veteran of over 10 years and 25 or so races, based in northern California and have plenty of wheel to wheel experience at Sonoma, Thunderhill, Laguna Seca and Buttonwillow.  I got my start in Lemons racing with Chris Overzet, but have since had the pleasure and privilege of driving with teams both local and abroad - among them the Fairlady Mopar, AFART (winning IOE in the Lancia Scorpion), #165 Porsche 944, and guest appearances with Battle Scarred, driving both 'Hacksaw' and 'Chesty'.

In addition to racing, I'm an active volunteer; I've been a NASA instructor in the NorCal region now for two years, after spending 6 years on the NASA NorCal safety crew, as well as some volunteering with SCCA in the San Francisco region (safety) and local track club SpeedSF (instructor).

I'm also no stranger to traveling!  I have participated as an arrive & drive competitor at Nola, Road Atlanta and MSR Houston, and have wanted to get some seat time at Sebring for a long time now.  So I'm hoping to find a team with a spot to fill, I'm happy to help out in the paddock, bring good vibes and safe, smooth, quick driving.

Cheers!

Re: Seasoned Sojourner Seeking Sebring Seat

Daisy Dukes may have a spot. Give me a holler.
Porsche 944.

Tom

Re: Seasoned Sojourner Seeking Sebring Seat

We just had a seat open up for Sebring.   Running a restored BMW 318i.  We are a rookie team mostly, but I know Sebring and have driven it.
If still looking, please call!
Jim Spencer
727 580 7257

Jim Spencer