Topic: Usual Suspects updates

the Usual Suspects have  few updates on the blog and photo sections of their team site       there is a decent pic of a cheap and easy adjustable seat back brace if anyone needs ideas on fabbing one

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Re: Usual Suspects updates

just realized I hadnt put in the hyperlink to the website        duh.......... 

http://www.myspace.com/rumblfish1966

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Your expense sheet doesn't add up - not that it matters since you've got plenty of room.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

squidbreath wrote:

Your expense sheet doesn't add up - not that it matters since you've got plenty of room.

CHEATERS!!!

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

squidbreath wrote:

we have to know how to add ???...............boy are WE in trouble

prime suspect wrote:
squidbreath wrote:

we have to know how to add ???...............boy are WE in trouble

its been corrected  thanks !!!!!!!!