Topic: roll bar padding locally and other bits

Where can I pick up allowable roll bar padding and the seat belt cotter pins or safety wire near Oakland, CA?

Also, those white "bingo pens" to markup tires so you can see the rollover wear and markup the sidewalls for visibility of  "the tire rolls only this direction" symbol?

And to make our heap look super fancy where can I get sheets of the adhesive vinyl decal material (yeah I know spray paint it easy but I want the car to look nice ONCE in its life)?

Re: roll bar padding locally and other bits

Padding, pins, safety parts: IO Port Racing Supply is in Lafayette CA, just east of Oaktown, Yo. check ioracing.com for more details.

Bingo Pen: Check Office Depot, Staples, whatever random office supply store or hobby store. Ask for a "paint pen" and you'll get hooked up.

Vinyl: I've heard of teams using shelf liner. Just ghetto enough to be perfect for Lemons and a lot cheaper than anything else. Try Wal-Mart.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Drawer liner graphic sheet - that's perfect.  I could do an entire vehicle wrap with it!

Rich DeFrancisco
Chump Change Racing aka "The Bridesmaids"
1986 BMW 535im
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic … 8418604559

Modelwerks wrote:

Drawer liner graphic sheet - that's perfect.  I could do an entire vehicle wrap with it!

http://www.designyourwall.com/store/Glo … c-133.html

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Hey Chris, we sourced our stuff out of Livermore performance, but that's probably bit too far out of the way for ya.  Good dudes there.

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

cALL KEN AT I/O Port 925-254-race

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

For those of you crazy enough to have enough cash leftover after the build and want to spend money on numbers, check out www.edecals.com
Shelf paper these days doesn't stick like the stuff used to 15-20 years ago so I recommend you spend 75 cents on some posterboard and make a stencil of your race number.

Greg
Team Skid Steer
Bullitt Bobcat 2.0
Fox Cougar Sedan