Topic: Judges...

What would be the ultimate bribe... ermm... I mean gift... to be given?

Reasonable of course... a bottle of Jonny Walker King George is probably a bit excessive...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Re: Judges...

Zecapa Rum is always appreciated, so I've heard.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Some say... they only like fine Scotches; and that their mustaches were a gift from Jesus.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Krugerrands.

MurileeMartin wrote:

Krugerrands.

I need a red e24 and a "Diplomatic Immunity" theme stat!

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

You don't need to bribe us when you bring an E24.

MurileeMartin wrote:

Krugerrands.

Ouch.  I bribed my way through the inaugural Concours d'Lemons with just a handful of francs.  I still don't know whether those judges have discovered that pre-Euro French coinage can no longer be exchanged.

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

bribes SHOULD be mandatory....well I guess they are if you drive a miata or E30....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Cash works, too

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

A bag full of GM stock..wait you said bribe, not threat...

gregtivo wrote:

A bag full of GM stock..wait you said bribe, not threat...

Can't be as bad as a date with Nancy Pelosi...

Sons of STIG

Cowboy hats worked well.

Justice...with a smile.

I consider the act of bringing an incredibly awesome vehicle (e.g., Le Car, FrankenWartburg, Honda Z600 with Magna V65, '61 Cadillac Fleetwood, GMC van with twin-turbo V8, etc) to be a bribe, because it makes us so happy. This may, in fact, be the best bribe of all.

MurileeMartin wrote:

I consider the act of bringing an incredibly awesome vehicle (e.g., Le Car, FrankenWartburg, Honda Z600 with Magna V65, '61 Cadillac Fleetwood, GMC van with twin-turbo V8, etc) to be a bribe, because it makes us so happy. This may, in fact, be the best bribe of all.

How do you feel about an MGB with a SHO motor mounted in the rear?

Just planning for LAW....life after wartburg

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

JThw8 wrote:
MurileeMartin wrote:

We feel warm and/or fuzzy about that

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:
JThw8 wrote:
MurileeMartin wrote:

Great now you have me thinking of mounting faux fur all over it to go with a warm and fuzzy theme....its too early in the morning.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

JThw8 wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:
JThw8 wrote:

Great now you have me thinking of mounting faux fur all over it to go with a warm and fuzzy theme....its too early in the morning.

NOO!!! I will kill it with fire...

wait... what color fur?

Sons of STIG

JThw8 wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:
JThw8 wrote:

The fuzzy LeCar at MSRH was totally rockin'... even when they flipped.  There was white and black fuzz strewn about the pavement.  Very cool.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.