Topic: BMW Spin A Gator-O-Rama '10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIi0rbfqzw

Very early on Saturday. It was still a bit foggy.

Re: BMW Spin A Gator-O-Rama '10

Nice.  I spent most of my time up near timing and scoring on the balcony, so it's fun to see Sugar and Spice from a different angle.  What kind of camera took your footage?

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

3 (edited by sergio 2010-02-27 12:13 PM)

Canon Mini DV camcoder. Don't remember the model, but I've always like Canons cause they make their own lens. And pros like Ronman use Canon cameras alot. Not that my cheap camcorder has the same guts as a professional camera, but some of that technology has to trickle down. At least that's what I hope.

For in car we used a GoPro HD.

Unfortunately, you didn't capture the super-dangerous track reentry made by the driver of that car. Near misses galore!

doctawife wrote:

Nice.  I spent most of my time up near timing and scoring on the balcony, so it's fun to see Sugar and Spice from a different angle.  What kind of camera took your footage?

It 's a Canon Elura 100. I don't think they make it anymore. All that electronic stuff is obsolete the day after it comes out......