Topic: selling off contents question

if I buy a $520 car with a prostitute in it, can I pimp her out to offset the cost of the car?

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Re: selling off contents question

It's all about the documentation.  With the right photos, I can see this one working.  (but, don't forget that the judges are gay)

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

by the nature of "pimping" you're taking a cut of her profits but retaining her services, which I believe goes against the spirit of the event.  Your best bet would be to sell your "pimping" right to another pimp and take that cash back into the budget.

to be fair, i don't know how much you can get for the dead hooker in the trunk anyway.  better try another angle

eljefe17 wrote:

to be fair, i don't know how much you can get for the dead hooker in the trunk anyway.  better try another angle

Dave Attel says you haven't lived 'till you've done a line of coke off a dead hooker's ass.

My hypothetical was ment if the pro is not pre-dead.

I suppose if I had the proper documentation, I could also sell the documentation video in a high school parking lot for even more offset.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

zombies are popular these days.  undead hookers may be worth more

7 (edited by f1race79 2010-03-01 01:44 PM)

You could keep all the monies from a dead hooker...unless the union got involved.

250 GTO

Loren wrote:

(but, don't forget that the judges are gay)

Just because you drive an E30 doesn't mean the judges have the same sexual preference as you :-)