Topic: Who's got a quasi-nice RV or trailer for a performer changing room?

We've got some very special entertainment coming up for Saturday night at Sears Pointless, and the performers (five young ladies) will need a place to get changed for their show. Anyone with a non-scuzzy, mirror-equipped RV or trailer willing to let them use it as a dressing room for a few hours Saturday? The judges might dole out yet another Get Out Of Penalty Free card...

Re: Who's got a quasi-nice RV or trailer for a performer changing room?

I am picturing the rooftop dancing scene from Used Cars, but I am not holding my breath.

One of my pic guys has an RV but I won't volunteer it without him.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Your Honor
I know of a team that rented an RV for the weekend...I would imagine its nice....I will email you their contact info

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

I just sent you an email, one of my teammates is bringing his tastey 48' RV down from Washington, triple slider and hella nice. I sent you his name and phone # He's running the Hooked On Driving program Thursday.

please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers please say strippers

Formerly an asshole driving an Infinity
Now just another cock with a Porsche
Chief bad decision maker of Team Lowbrau

I got a 38 ' toyhauler  also and a 26 rv also

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

LTDScott wrote:

I am picturing the rooftop dancing scene from Used Cars, but I am not holding my breath.

One of my pic guys has an RV but I won't volunteer it without him.

I was all set to volunteer it but there is no mirror in it - the PO must have kept it to bump lines off of.

Proudly pissing off Pick 'n Pull employees since 1991
Team The Homer

1981 Ford Fairmont Durango

Team California Mille will have two motors homes and you know we'll be some where near the garages. We would love to help out. Do these young ladies need to be fed on Saturday night? Do we need to increase the head count?

Wes Conklin
Team California Mille
2007 Eyetalian Class Champions
20+ races and still going strong, Finally won one. Pacific Northworst Winner 2012.

9 (edited by MurileeMartin 2010-03-04 02:22 PM)

Lemons Alfetta wrote:

Team California Mille will have two motors homes and you know we'll be some where near the garages. We would love to help out. Do these young ladies need to be fed on Saturday night? Do we need to increase the head count?

As a matter of fact, I mentioned the possibility that a certain team was known for cooking up great Italian meals at Lemons races and the ladies were quite enthusiastic about the idea. So, yes, count on five extra mouths to feed. Actually, count on an onslaught of extra mouths to feed, because Lemons HQ has a much larger-than-usual entourage for this race- all those relatives and friends who weren't willing to drive all the way to Thunderhill but are willing to drag their asses to Sonoma. We'll bring the beer!