Re: Is 500 reasonable for a cage

rockwood wrote:
Riktor wrote:
rockwood wrote:

$42,000.

Email me for my address to send a check... big_smile

Better be a happy ending the that cost in steel...

Dude, steel went up because the Chinese are buying it all, didn't you know?  I can get my dog to hump your leg, or give you some SR20s from my graveyard if you're looking for more... big_smile

I think I'll pass... Garland Steel has good prices and I'm not left with yogurt on my leg.

Seriously though Union Jack Racing is looking for a SR20DE or DET. Might want to hit him up is you can give him a reasonable Lemons offer.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Riktor wrote:

I think I'll pass... Garland Steel has good prices and I'm not left with yogurt on my leg.

Lol.  He's neutered, so it's just a dry hump.

Riktor wrote:

Seriously though Union Jack Racing is looking for a SR20DE or DET. Might want to hit him up is you can give him a reasonable Lemons offer.

He anywhere near San Diego?

rockwood wrote:

He anywhere near San Diego?

Houston... But i am sure that any Lemoneers coming this way for races and throw a dirty engine in their trailer...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"