Topic: Help! My son lost his bike at Infineon.

We were lame and somehow forgot his small blue bike. Anyone see it? We were pitted near the black flag garage. sad

Re: Help! My son lost his bike at Infineon.

Yup we got it. Is this the same kid that lost the Girraffe too?
When we found it race control was packed up so one of our teammates took it back home he is in Petaluma. Any chance that is close for you?

What!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! We live in Richmond but it's no problem at all to drive up there! My mobile number is 510.778.3750. (he's not the same kid who lost the giraffe :-)

See, racers are still a good bunch of folks!  smile  Not like the 60's though when you could leave your wallett on the trailer and no one would touch it, but still a good bunch of folks.

We are the people your parents warned you about.

Tajracing45 wrote:

See, racers are still a good bunch of folks!  smile  Not like the 60's though when you could leave your wallett on the trailer and no one would touch it, but still a good bunch of folks.

Hey there was no money in the bike... We checked big_smile

Racerx88, if you're from the 499 BMW team, you probably have it.  You guys were awesome to pit with, and I was really pushing for you to get the Heroic Fix award!

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

Yup that's me I was the guy covered in grease and oil all weekend. We have the the bike and Tammy is coming by tonight to get it.

As for the heroic fix stuff, you were one of a few that came up to us and said that. Thanks to all. Have a cheering section to keep fixing a car and sending it back onto the track really was that extra bit we needed to keep going. And a special thanks to the Sharks and everyone else that let us borrow there tools. We will be much more prepared for t-hill so watch out.

Yup that's me I was the guy covered in grease and oil all weekend. We have the the bike and Tammy is coming by tonight to get it.

As for the heroic fix stuff, you were one of a few that came up to us and said that. Thanks to all. Have a cheering section to keep fixing a car and sending it back onto the track really was that extra bit we needed to keep going. And a special thanks to the Sharks and everyone else that let us borrow there tools. We will be much more prepared for t-hill so watch out.