Topic: Harvester of Wristbands!

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2010/03/harvesterofwristbands-800px.jpg

Because Infineon has, like, concrete walls to hit, we had to be harsher on bad driving/uncontrollable cars than we'd been in some previous races. Here's Judge Jonny showing off some of the wristbands of teams that were trailer-ized on Sunday.

Re: Harvester of Wristbands!

Holy shit!  I feel a little better about our couple run ins with the Law after seeing that.  Still bummed I've got to pound out our first dents, but that pic eases some of the pain.

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

3 (edited by MurileeMartin 2010-03-09 01:18 AM)

If your team had fewer than 4 black flags all weekend, you were cleaner than most.

4 (edited by Lemons 300ZX 2010-03-09 03:52 AM)

Sweet we had 2 and one was for my stupid idea of contact paper numbers on a chrome foil taped car. sad the other was my first lap back in the car Sunday and the bus stop dominating me fully to the tune of 4 tires off sad

you guys do a great job of keeping the track safe for all to be on. Whenever I tell people about Lemons racing they always give the same statement "oh that the race with $500 cars where you can just smash into each other" and I have to tell them what's up. So it's easy for a team that is new to not know the score. Great job keeping us all in check.

Supreme Court justice given by the guy with the lopsided jaw.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Lemons 300ZX wrote:

Sweet we had 2 and one was for my stupid idea of contact paper numbers on a chrome foil taped car. sad the other was my first lap back in the car Sunday and the bus stop dominating me fully to the tune of 4 tires off sad

Of course that doesn't count the pass-under-yellow your car got away with because it happened on the second to last lap of the day Saturday....  While I'm on the topic, please tell your driver that when he/she passes under yellow that they must NOT slow down to 5MPH and try to wave the driver they passed around them.  It's unsafe, it's stupid, and it's not gonna get them out of trouble.

drogers wrote:
Lemons 300ZX wrote:

Of course that doesn't count the pass-under-yellow your car got away with because it happened on the second to last lap of the day Saturday....  While I'm on the topic, please tell your driver that when he/she passes under yellow that they must NOT slow down to 5MPH and try to wave the driver they passed around them.  It's unsafe, it's stupid, and it's not gonna get them out of trouble.

Sorry about that. I will let him know. We had 0 penalties on Saturday at all so and with 2 total I'd have to say that was a total and utter accident and we do not normally pass under yellow I will definitely tell him about the owing down. Sorry to have gotten you so aggrivated we were really excited about our accomplishments this race and to see that we obviously angered someone to this point kinda upsets me I know which driver it is and he will get a talking to from me for sure. Sorry again. You were the weiner mobile?

drogers wrote:

While I'm on the topic, please tell your driver that when he/she passes under yellow that they must NOT slow down to 5MPH and try to wave the driver they passed around them.  It's unsafe, it's stupid, and it's not gonna get them out of trouble.

Amen.  One of the crown vics passed me at 9a on Sunday afternoon under yellow (wasn't egregious, as the yellow had JUST come up and things backed up quickly).  He pulled forward to be RIGHT in front of the flaggers, then came to a stop and waved me by.  Like a complete ASS, I went ahead and took the wave-by and even waved to thank him for giving me the spot back.

I come around next lap - BLACK FLAG FOR ME - for passing under yellow.

Word to the wise, never ever ever ever accept that sort of a point by from a non-disabled car under yellow.

Dean

dtfastbear wrote:
drogers wrote:

While I'm on the topic, please tell your driver that when he/she passes under yellow that they must NOT slow down to 5MPH and try to wave the driver they passed around them.  It's unsafe, it's stupid, and it's not gonna get them out of trouble.

Amen.  One of the crown vics passed me at 9a on Sunday afternoon under yellow (wasn't egregious, as the yellow had JUST come up and things backed up quickly).  He pulled forward to be RIGHT in front of the flaggers, then came to a stop and waved me by.  Like a complete ASS, I went ahead and took the wave-by and even waved to thank him for giving me the spot back.

I come around next lap - BLACK FLAG FOR ME - for passing under yellow.

Word to the wise, never ever ever ever accept that sort of a point by from a non-disabled car under yellow.

Dean

LOL, Dean got a black flag!!!!!!

WOW, thats alot of wristbands.....I am VERY proud that our team only had 1 black all weekend.....and NONE for PUY....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Lemons 300ZX wrote:
drogers wrote:
Lemons 300ZX wrote:

Sorry about that. I will let him know. We had 0 penalties on Saturday at all so and with 2 total I'd have to say that was a total and utter accident and we do not normally pass under yellow I will definitely tell him about the owing down. Sorry to have gotten you so aggrivated we were really excited about our accomplishments this race and to see that we obviously angered someone to this point kinda upsets me I know which driver it is and he will get a talking to from me for sure. Sorry again. You were the weiner mobile?

dude, no aggravation, no anger, no sweat.  I'm pretty sure I did 100 thing out there that looked wrong to everyone else but made sense to me.  Am frankly, I'd be happy if people told me about it before I make the same mistake again and cause a pileup or a spinout.

drogers wrote:
Lemons 300ZX wrote:
drogers wrote:

dude, no aggravation, no anger, no sweat.  I'm pretty sure I did 100 thing out there that looked wrong to everyone else but made sense to me.  Am frankly, I'd be happy if people told me about it before I make the same mistake again and cause a pileup or a spinout.

understood just wanna make sure we aren't pissing people off on track we are having so much fun sometimes we get caught up in it