Topic: Thunder Chickens Racing

We're in! Lemons South Spring 2010

Just a bunch of jarheads that really have no idea what we're doing, but we're going to make the party a good time smile

We're finalizing our driver list and looking for a car. The mad thrashing begins!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a blast all weekend.

Josh

Re: Thunder Chickens Racing

Welcome to the madness! What are you looking to run?

TC Racing wrote:

Just a bunch of jarheads that really have no idea what we're doing, but we're going to make the party a good time smile

We're finalizing our driver list and looking for a car. The mad thrashing begins!

Josh

Don't forget to bring lots of Bud Light. Judge Jonny loves it so much you will never see him without a can of it in his hand.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

4 (edited by TC Racing 2010-03-16 04:00 PM)

We've got a connection in some salvage yards in VA, so we're waiting until the end of the week to see if we can come up with something up there, otherwise we're scouring craigslist and the local classifieds.

Leaning towards a 95 maxima we found for 500, with a clean interior I think we can ebay for some room under the cap.

Trust me, with the people I'm bringing, alcohol will not be a problem. When we're not working hard, we're playing hard smile

Do we get any special tech inspection favors if we can give you a ride in a tiltrotor?

So you've been accepted for the race but don't have a car or complete drivers list?  How did you complete the application?  Hmmm...perhaps things are different at races outside california?

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

squidbreath wrote:

So you've been accepted for the race but don't have a car or complete drivers list?  How did you complete the application?  Hmmm...perhaps things are different at races outside california?

Everything is different outside california . . . but I digress.

TC Racing wrote:

Leaning towards a 95 maxima we found for 500, with a clean interior I think we can ebay for some room under the cap.

Maxima? Bwaaa-haaa-haaa.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

YesIFit wrote:
TC Racing wrote:

Maxima? Bwaaa-haaa-haaa.

I have a great theme idea...

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

We picked up a '90 740GL for $400 yesterday. It's almost going to be a shame to strip it and race it.

Bender/StickFigureRacing wrote:
TC Racing wrote:

Josh

Don't forget to bring lots of Bud Light. Judge Jonny loves it so much you will never see him without a can of it in his hand.

Lies!!!  Bring mass produced swill at your own peril!

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/