Topic: DVD/ video of a race for sale?

I'm new to all of this, and was wondering if there is a DVD or "gasp" a VHS video for sale of a 24 hour lemon race? I would like to buy one. I can't wait until the race happens near Miami Dec.31,2010!!!! Can anyone help me on this? I have looked at most of the pics, and comments on the forums, and have been LMAO!!!!!
Thanks!

Re: DVD/ video of a race for sale?

sbradyny wrote:

I'm new to all of this, and was wondering if there is a DVD or "gasp" a VHS video for sale of a 24 hour lemon race? I would like to buy one. I can't wait until the race happens near Miami Dec.31,2010!!!! Can anyone help me on this? I have looked at most of the pics, and comments on the forums, and have been LMAO!!!!!
Thanks!

It's  not enough to punish yourself with all the photos and videos on the forum? You want more! There's something called the iterwebs and a place called  YouTube or somtin like that, that will have thousands of hours of footage of all the races.
If you are a glutton for punishment there's a ton of raw unedited footage out there that is absolutely boring except for maybe 15 seconds of Fame. I personally do not know of any Professionally edited videos out there that are for sale. There are some very well done videos that teams have created and have shared in the past. If you really want to buy some, I am sure someones willing to sell. Fair warning though, you might be subjected to a lot of poor driving, bad decisions, profanity, and craziness that is only found in Lemons racing. Just remember if someone sells you a Lemons Training video your gonna get screwed.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the warning! I know, it's really crazy, but I find it to be amusing!
I'm just sorry that I didn't know about "this" until a small article appeared in Mustang Monthly, about a team with a 4 cyl. Mustang, on a budget, and they had a great time! I don't have the time, or money, to race, but I'm looking forward to watching a race! I was telling my friends at work the rules, and when i told them about the BMW 740i being crushed, they cringed, but I thought it was funny! These are the rules, right?

One thing you will find in Lemons racing is that the rules are forever changing.
Yes you are correct cars can and will be crushed, sometimes just not the one you voted for, Time and Time and Time again. Dammit!
If you can ever get some guys willing to foot the gas bill, you should come out and watch how Professionals do it.:D
All are welcomed and you won't find anyone who isn't willing to tell you their deepest darkest secrets about this thing we call Lemons. Enjoy and welcome.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

Are you looking for only video from Miami events? If Thunderhill will do I have 2 DVDs of video from the 928 car and from track side, slightly more if you prefer BluRay. Either way, it's all high-def. I've given copies to team members and people who have asked for them. If you want one, just pay for postage and media, say $15 for DVD and $25 for BluRay.

Check out my videos on vimeo (www.vimeo.com/kstreetstudio/channels/39543).  Skip to page two, and three. It you want to get a pretty good idea of what Lemons racing looks like watch the "Start" video and the two Sunday morning videos. Also Clint's stint if you want to hear the motor die. Anyway, they show nearly a half of the first hour of different driver's stints. Don't watch them for the thrills and spills, but see if you can see the track from the driver's point of view, such as when to pass, when to wait, how crazy it can get out there, etc. Oh, and watch the awards video. More thrills and spills, but also the complete audio of the awards ceremony. The audio in particular does a great job of capturing the spirit of the event.

I'm working on the "Pointless" videos now. I should have video up later this week.