1 (edited by Evil Genius 2010-03-25 03:58 PM)

Topic: More Test days on the West Coast. Before arse sweat and arse freeze.

Since the turnout looks like its going to be good for the first Evil Genius Racing pre-LeMons test day I've reserved the 28th of July at Thunderhill, 10 days before Arse-Sweat. And the 22nd of November at Buttonwillow,  12 days before Arse Freeze, for EGR test days, now I need to know how much interest there is... Sound off, let me know if you're interested. 

Here is the info for the first test day at TH, the format will be similar, as will the pricing:

>>>>>Here's the plan: two run groups, Lemons beginners with instruction, and race/ advanced.     Cars must be race prepped, to Lemons or NASA/SCCA/NCRC, etc. spec.  Standard safety gear will be required.

No race license is required, but some race experience is a prerequisite to be in the advanced group.   

At least five 25/30 minute sessions plus an open run group at the end of the day.  I am limiting the groups to 25 cars each, so the track won't be so crowded.   

The plan is to have the beginning group, and whomever wants to join from the advanced group have a little wheel to wheel practice at the end of the day, a little scrimmage, if you will.  We'll run it for 10 minutes, throw the checker, give everybody 5 minutes to change drivers (practice drivers change) and do it again.  We'll send out a pace car and bunch everybody up, and get the newbies some wheel to wheel practice before the big event a week and a half later.

Cost:       Car and first driver  $210, each additional driver $50  You can bring your whole team (up to 5 drivers)  for  $340       We will also be able to pre-tech cars and give set up advice.   

I will start a sign up page on my website, but in the meanwhile let me know if you're interested and we can start making a list.  This is open to all racecars, not just Lemons, and I believe it will fill up at these prices.     The format is not set in stone yet: I'll listen to input from signed up racers as to the length of the sessions and how we do it, I want this to be a successful event!   

email John at  john@evilgeniusracing.com to sign up..     

Web site:

http://www.evilgeniusracing.com/track_d … thill.html

Late April at TH is usually very nice, sunny and warm, with very little chance of rain. It is very difficult to get a day at this time of year.. usually the only available are in the cold/rain of winter or the 105 degree days in August.   If you sign up and pay before the end of March, it'll save you $20 off the total, or just $190 to $330<<<<<<

So let me know if your team is interested

-John

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Re: More Test days on the West Coast. Before arse sweat and arse freeze.

Wow! Fantastic opportunity.

I'll make every effort to attend.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

I will for sure show up and stand around not being helpful for at least one of those days.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

I will for sure show up and stand around not being helpful for at least one of those days.

Don't be butting in on my job!!!!  Since I'm a professional!!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

link is funky...repost pls.

Gembesties Racing
FB.me/gembesties
Denver/Sacremento

http://www.evilgeniusracing.com/

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza