Topic: Any interest in a Lemons model car contest?

We talked about this a while back, and I still think it would be a good idea. Any of you model-builders willing to build Lemons models, provided Lemons HQ gives out some decent prizes

Plenty of kits available for common Lemons cars, and many are cheap on eBay!

Taurus SHO

BMW E21

BMW E30

Honda Civic

Porsche 944

Porsche 924

Ford Probe

Triumph TR7

Fox Mustang

VW Rabbit

Mazda RX-7

Re: Any interest in a Lemons model car contest?

I don't have enough time for the real cars, much less model-making. Sorry, I'm out.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Sounds like some fun with the airbrush. 

Models of Lemons veteran cars complete with theme?  Mismatched and crap condition looking?  Or just the plain OEM intended look for the cars that are commonly run?

Plain Jane '86 BMW 535i - Current
RIP People's Elbowed Protege - 2010

You can count me in!  I was already panning one building models of our two Lemons cars as well as a few of the other cars that I have enjoyed.

I'm a model car geek,  got 300 in my collection and still growing.

I swear the things are breeding or something.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

I have a BRE 240Z model that's been in the box waiting to be built for years.  This contest would be better to do in the winter than the summer though.  I have too much going on to build it right now.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

So I'll need a Miata model, a model car with a turbocharger that can be disconnected from the engine, a blowtorch, and lots of different colors of paint... oh!  And lots of time away from re-theming.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

I might be able to do a Lemons theme for my R/C car.