Topic: Tool call at American Irony

Just trying to figure out what teams are bringing what tools and are they willing to share to cut down on the amount of tools needed to be brought by all teams.  We can bring a cherry picker, rolling toolboxes, air compressor, misc battery operated tools, grinders, saws, drills, etc.

The main pieces we have in question is welder, plasma cutter, generator, torches....stuff like that.  We will have plenty of beer for trade and are trying to skillfully pack our trailer.

Please reply with what you plan to bring and if it is availble for use for beer payment or general good will.

Thanks,
Kevyn Kistner
Top Fool Elemonator
Save-the-Ta Tas Subaru impreza #34dd

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Fool- … 77?ref=sgm
#34 Save the Tatas Subaru Impreza
2010 Detroit Irony 32nd/Capital Offense 68th/Grand Bull 26th/Rod Blago "FIF"

2 (edited by Woodstock 2010-04-05 06:31 AM)

Re: Tool call at American Irony

We will have a welder, 2 air compressors, engine hoist, grinder, portopower, 2 generators, floor jacks, jack stands, chop saw, bender, battery charger, drop lights, torches, tubing notcher, saw zaw, drill, assorted hand and air tools.
If any one needs help with any thing just ask, as long as I'm not too far in to my own problems I'll be more than happy to lend a hand.
                Dave

It Ain't My Fault

Dave, I will keep an eye out for the Snoopy van and try to get close.  We will have lots of tools, beer, etc.  And we are willing to help out anyone as well.  See you there.

All were bringing is a 10lb sledge hammer      We figure that will fix anything one way or another                         but anyone is welcome to use it

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Just remember, "if you can't fix it with a hammer and duct tape, It is probably an electrical problem"
I would love to try some of the tracks out that way, but will have to settle for west coast for now.
T-Hill in May

Stu3

I'll have my 20-ton press with me again. Look for the Police Brutality Thunderturd in the paddock or find me (the fat guy in a black Police Brutality t-shirt with a big white lens hanging around his neck) if you should need it.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Sounds great.  We are bringing a bunch of tools with us as well but don't really want to pack up the whole damn garage if we don't have to.  We will keep an eye out for you guys.

We're bringing MIG welder, air compressor, rolling tool box, a bunch of chicken wire and duct tape. For the E30 guys, I'll bring the 17mm allen for the transmission plugs. I forgot to bring one to Nelson's and people needed it to put Redbull in the tranny. See you guy soon.

#25 BuckSnort Racing
09' Nelsons / 10' American Irony, Capitol Offense, Bull Oil, Blago / 11' Gingivitis, American Irony, Shootout
12' Gingivitis, Shootout, American Irony

So, I should bring zip ties? maybe a test light, and a sharpie? I think I am good.

Hey Mongoose....don't forget the dull drill bits and the Lentils.