Topic: Gingerman racers: Want a Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card?

The Lemons HQ crew will need some form of pit transportation, so we can roam around and take photos of your hopeless attempts to fix your busted heaps, decide who deserves the Heroic Fix award, etc. Maybe you've got a couple of banana-seat Schwinns, or a golf cart, or a pulse-jet-powered barstool. Whoever loans us the best pit vehicle(s) for the weekend (with the understanding that it/they might get destroyed, of course) gets a priceless Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card for their team.

Re: Gingerman racers: Want a Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card?

I am bringing you a Honda Mini Trail 70 with a new motor. It starts on one gentle kick, is fairly quiet, and is easy to ride. It's like riding a bicycle, only you don't have to pedal. I'm also bringing you a bicycle as a backup.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Speedycop wrote:

I am bringing you a Honda Mini Trail 70 with a new motor. It starts on one gentle kick, is fairly quiet, and is easy to ride. It's like riding a bicycle, only you don't have to pedal. I'm also bringing you a bicycle as a backup.

Anyone own anything with four wheels?

Like, a four-wheeled bicycle?

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00tMyQOZfKLIqn/Four-Wheel-Bicycle-XW-DH003-.jpg

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

4 (edited by Speedycop 2010-04-14 01:25 PM)

I can bring you a 2007 Honda 400EX quad instead if you want 4 wheels. Electric start AND reverse!

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)

how about a rickshaw pulled by whoever is currently serving a penalty wearing a coolie hat   ( no I dont have one ,  but it seems like a good idea )

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

prime suspect wrote:

how about a rickshaw pulled by whoever is currently serving a penalty wearing a coolie hat   ( no I dont have one ,  but it seems like a good idea )

Yes, that's a good idea.

So yes or no on the 400EX?

Speedycop wrote:

So yes or no on the 400EX?

Hell yes!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Okay. Even though we'll be lucky to get on track at all, we'll bring it. One last hurrah before you go get hitched. big_smile

Sounds like Speedycop has you guys set up with a sweet ride but if you guys still want a 88' BMX bike and a scooter, let us know.

#25 BuckSnort Racing
09' Nelsons / 10' American Irony, Capitol Offense, Bull Oil, Blago / 11' Gingivitis, American Irony, Shootout
12' Gingivitis, Shootout, American Irony

Judge Jonny wrote:

1998 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor...with a Lincoln Town Car interior.  It's seen a little "action", but I'll bleach any plastic surfaces. wink  Leather is minty.

Say the word...I'll unload gear from it Fri, and it's yours for the weekend.

Fukushima Sushi Delivery
POS 325e

coco wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

1998 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor...with a Lincoln Town Car interior.  It's seen a little "action", but I'll bleach any plastic surfaces. wink  Leather is minty.

Say the word...I'll unload gear from it Fri, and it's yours for the weekend.

Hmmm.... Yes please.

We still need something small to zip around in, but the Town Car-ized Crown Vic sounds like a perfect Judgemobile for use in the Ghost Ride The Whip penalty. We may have to issue multiple GOOPBF cards in this case.

4 wheels - check
barstool - pretty close !!
pulse-jet ... 8 cylinders close enough?
small and zippy - ahhh I reckon smile

http://www.hossflyinc.com/pics.html (it'll load a video)

cheap - no
do we have one no sad