Topic: Toga Party at T-Hill

O.K. so there's going to be a Unofficial, Non-Sanctioned, and possibly really "scary" Toga Party at Thunderhill on Saturday night. All are welcome to come by and wash away your sorrows - i.e. blown Head Gaskets, Motors, Brakes etc. Stick Figure Racing is bringing some hand-crafted local Utah microbrews, and chips and salsa - you can't have a toga party without chips and salsa! So if you just want to stop by and say hi or you really need to get that brake dust cleared out for Sunday morning, stop on by. Just look for the trailer with our big ass yellow logo on the side - you can't miss it.

Oh yes, and there will be really lame ass prizes for anyone who is willing to dress the part!

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

Re: Toga Party at T-Hill

Sounds fun! Extra hot salsa for me!

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

Hell yes.

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Toga! Toga! Toga!

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Woo Hoo!

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

So we have now upped the ante....
There will now be microwave popcorn, I forgot, if your going to have
a Toga Party you have to have popcorn! Popcorn, Chips-Salsa and Beer. Ooooooo.....Toga! Toga! Toga!

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/