Topic: Cain't Git Bayou 2010 photo gallery

My future race team and I may be the only people in Lemons history to actually go to a race first to check it out before jumping in with both feet. We went to the race last weekend and our role as spectators allowed us to get some good photos. I thought I would share them with you guys. We got pictures of the elusive RX-7 burnout, along with some others.

Check them out here:

http://duncan345.imgur.com/cain039t_git_bayou_2010

Re: Cain't Git Bayou 2010 photo gallery

Very nice.  And thanks for the coffee and spray cleaner, y'all were lifesavers!

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Thanks for photo gallery - good luck on your build!

We had fun - #25 Mustang

----------
Scott
Speed Racer Mach5 Mustang
Houston TX

Duncan345 wrote:

My future race team and I may be the only people in Lemons history to actually go to a race first to check it out before jumping in with both feet. We went to the race last weekend and our role as spectators allowed us to get some good photos. I thought I would share them with you guys. We got pictures of the elusive RX-7 burnout, along with some others.

Check them out here:

http://duncan345.imgur.com/cain039t_git_bayou_2010

Not to deflate your ego too rapidly, but you're about the 50th person I've met so far this year that's come to a race to check it out before building a car.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

5 (edited by Doug I 2010-05-12 09:24 AM)

I wonder how many end up taking a green flag ?

says a guy yet to take a green smile - but entry paid, airfares paid, and car goes for a track test on Saturday. big_smile

Judge Jonny wrote:

Not to deflate your ego too rapidly, but you're about the 50th person I've met so far this year that's come to a race to check it out before building a car.

We went to Yee Haw 2008 & 2009 just to spectate and just now have the car done for North Dallas Hooptie. I suspect there are quite a few lurkers out there.

Unpimp Ze Lemon
1988 VW Scirocco
2010 North Dallas Hooptie 18th, Yee Haw, It's Lemons Texas 61st