Topic: Who am I going to be meeting from Lemons at Shenendoah this weekend?

Saturday, I'll be driving the noisy black camaro.

Sunday I'll be driving the lemon (Tbird Turbo Coupe')

I'll stop by to check your cars out, and maybe do a little industrial espionage.

If you see me, please stop by to say, hello, fuck you, eat shit, or whatever is your customary greeting.

Matt

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Re: Who am I going to be meeting from Lemons at Shenendoah this weekend?

I'll be there in the #64 black RX-7.

Also Matt

Weather looks terrific for this weekend, I can't wait! Looking forward to meeting some fine Lemons racers -- I know there'll be more than just the two of us ;P

If I see you, I'll park nearby.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!