Topic: Summit Point Course?

We are racing in our first Lemons race in the Capitol Offence and I have a track layout question.  I was able to download a map of the course, and it looks like it has alternatives that may or may not be included.

Does anyone know which specific sections of the course we will be using?  Will we be using "The Pistol Grip" and "The Loop".

Thanks.

Re: Summit Point Course?

This has been asked before so searching would have saved you a post - but rumor has it that we are running the full course.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Thanks Rob.  I searched all of the previous posts and did not see anything definitive, that is why I asked again.  Sorry for the duplicate.  We will plan on the entire Shenandoah Course I guess.

-Spencer

I've heard lately from 2 different people who have talked to two different organizers that we are going to run the full track.  I still call it a rumor because until we are actually tires on track under green, Jay can change his mind.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

RobL wrote:

This has been asked before so searching would have saved you a post - but rumor has it that we are running the full course.

Backwards

It Ain't My Fault

Yup - until we're green flag and hammer down everything is subject to change. smile

Everybody's driving in reverse? That could be fun!

Lemons is going to go through the Karrosel? LOL. I just tested the car on the full track. I can see it now 3+ cars going into the Karrosel - there are 3 basic spots - inside flat, ramped middle concrete spot, top flat outside spot. But I see the inside guy basically doing a jump move off the concrete ramped area and taking two car with him. At a minimum the Lemons should use the chicane prior to the Karrosel just to drop the speed into that corner. We shall see.

'86 E30, '09 Stafford Aug, '10 CMP Feb, VIR Apr, Summit Jun,  CMP Sep
             '11 CMP Feb, Rock Mar, Charlotte Apr, Summit Jun
'68 MGB '11 NJMP Apr (winner IOE)

I seent more than a few cars from DE's launching out of the karousel into the tire wall behind, and even know a guy whou launched an s2000 out of the last part into a pole.

Enjoy your flight!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!