1 (edited by JWR991 2010-05-16 05:54 AM)

Topic: Bucketlist racing

Hello 24 hours of Lemons Community

I have been posting for several months  I want to thank everyone for your help.   May 15 passed yesterday and we have 2 entries submitted for the 24 hours of Lemons race at Stafford.   It took months to find the right cars and we have had fun build and rebuilding.  We have even bought a few extra cars along the way.  To coincide with are submission we launched our website yesterday.  www.bucketlistracing.org.  We are looking to race but also raise some money for cancer research.    So if you don't have a team to cheer on at Stafford I invite you to join.   Our drivers range from 82 years of age to 18 years of age.   We are not the best mechanics but we have alot of enthusiam and we like to have fun.   We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Stafford.

John

www.bucketlistracing.org

Re: Bucketlist racing

When do you think they will let you know if you made the race.  My team is really looking forward to race . One of the driver`s best friend was killed in combat this week . I am sure he want`s to finish this race for him.

Wayne

The email I recieved about the deadline said that decisions will be made next week  When I looked last night it looked like about 95 entries.   I believe they only allow 60 entries. So we will have to wait and see what happens.  either way. Even if we are spectators we are having a party and going to the race. Of course we prefer to be a player not on the sidelines.

John

We got are answer today  Were In!!!    We are celbrating but realize  The real work starts today.  If you would like to volunteer to help us out Please send me an email  We have openings for pit crew and a 2 open driver spots if any one is interested.   Please check out our website if you would like to see the cars. We are not an experienced team. But what we lack in experience we make up for in enthusiam.     Again we could not have gotten to this point without a lot of good advice from people here on the fourm. 
John