Topic: registration page bugs?

Well, typical newbie who probably can get his answer from a decent search, but I can't figure it out:  the team registration page for the New England race seems not to be updating properly.  Specifically, our team's page (Bondo, James Bondo)  indicates under the "Incomplete"  list "Team info" and "car info" (plus fees and some driver's info but ,sadly, at the moment that's accurate);  thing is, we've got our tam info and car info complete as far as I can tell.  Maybe related, maybe not, there's a pic of some other alien car under "car info."  Is anyone else having these problems?  Does it matter?

Probably not a big deal (and god knows paying the fees is priority one)  but I definitely want to secure our spot,and since it's our first race, I'm asking these stupid questions.
Any insight?
Thanks

Re: registration page bugs?

Austinpowerless wrote:

Maybe related, maybe not, there's a pic of some other alien car under "car info."  Is anyone else having these problems?  Does it matter?

All of the pictures go into a single directory, including the drivers pictures. 

So if someone else uploads a picture with the same name as yours, it will overwrite the picture file and your page will point to the new picture.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Okay, that makes some sense for the pictures,   except, I'm not sure who would name a picture TR7 when it's, well, not a TR7.

BTW, Rob, where are you located near Philly--all of my team is just west of the city (Ardmore/Bryn Mawr-ish) and it's definitely good to know we're not the only foos doing this around here.  If nothing else, you could relieve our anxiety about  the legality of our roll cage, old hand that you are.  (I love the video on your website--classic stuff!)

I'm just north of the city - a couple miles west of Newtown. 

I can look at your cage.  Shoot me pictures at rob_leone@verizon.net .  But if you want me to look at it in person, I'm VERY busy for the next 2 months so you would have to bring the car to me.  Again, shoot me an email and we can arrange that.

We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.

I know Newtown area well, I grew up in Yardley.  Oh, and I hear you on the busy--right now, I should be paying attention to the first-degree murder trial going on in the courtroom; but I'm, uh,  not.   Happy top shoot you some pics.

Really, the basic question about our cage doesn't even require a picture--the question is, does the passenger side need two door bars or not?  As built, the cage is a bolt-in from Kirk racing that was subsequently used for IT SCCA events (with the stickers to prove it)  Therefore, a legal two bar solution was welded to the drivers side, but a single smaller diameter tube was added to the passengers side.  Both sides were cut to remove it, but they're eminently sleevable like the rest of the cage.

7 (edited by RobL 2010-05-18 08:03 AM)

As the rules are written, there is no requirement to have any bars on the passenger side.

Busy: This weekend is CMP, then Wartburg rollcage, get our MR2 running, get and rebuild my son's kart, at least one SCCA event, at least one more rollcage, then Summit Point, then more SCCA stuff, plus kart events, teaching at HPDE events, then Stafford.  Somewhere in there, I turn 40, so there needs to be a huge bash.

Well, that's a relief--I figured any legal IT cage from a couple years ago would do it, but I didn't want a nasty surprise later.   thanks.